Welcome

Welcome to the TritonMedia blog home of the latest EVENTS---> MUSIC ---> NEWS-----> MORE

Monday 14 January 2013

DJ Mix-Tape: 'In The Mix' - IAmDjSkillz

The future of Nigerian Music is bright (at least in some areas). Following up from last week, this weeks episode on is a selection of some of the artists "I think" should do very well in 2013 apart from "The Regulars". Listen up & let's know what you think. Follow me on twitter... Its @IAmDjSkillz



Tracklist 
1. Falz, Saeon - Cool Parry
2. Burna Boy, Davido - Trumpet
3. Chidinma - Kedike
4. Ajebutter 22, Taymi B - Senrenre
5. Blackmagic, T Flava - Fantasy
6. K9 - Kokoma
7. EME, Shaydee, Banky W, Skales - Find My Trouble
8. Dammy Krane - My Dear
9. Phyno - Can't You See
10. Lola Rae - Watch My Ting Go
11. Seyi Shay, Vector - Irawo (Remix)
12. Yemi Alade, L.O.S - Uche Face
13. Classiq - Sama
14. Phenom, Ms Iye - Shukushuku Bambam
15. EFA, Dammy Krane - Open & Close



No comments:

Post a Comment